- 5 days riding, 4 nights camping
- High desert singletrack and slickrock outside of St. George, UT.
- This tour is for intermediate to high-intermediate riders with good fitness and polished technical riding skills.
- Base Camp: Gooseberry Mesa
- Cost: $1050
TOUR DESCRIPTION (Passage Map)
The seemingly endless stretches of mesas and sandstone rock formations in the Zion National Park area are like nowhere else on earth. The rides we’ve chosen for you to explore this gorgeous region range from a twisting maze over the slickrock of Gooseberry Mesa to the fast flowy desert singletrack of the JEM Trail. The weather during spring and fall is ideal – plenty warm, but we’ll avoid the scorching temps of the summer season.
After your arrival in Las Vegas, catch the St George Express shuttle to St. George, Utah for your first night’s stay. The shuttle will drop you off at the Howard Johnson in St George, which is also our Monday morning pickup location, but you’re welcome to stay anywhere you like in St George on your own this first night.
Receive Full Itinerary
We’ll get rolling in the Hermosa Tours van around 9am from the Howard Johnson in St George. The start of today’s riding is the Bearclaw Poppy Trail…
Our route today is yet another classic: the Gould’s Rim, Hurricane Rim and JEM Trail loop…
Gooseberry Mesa. Just the mention of this world-class trail is mountain biker catnip. Gooseberry is the best of technical slickrock and great singletrack…
We’ll go exploring the desert mesa country yet again on Gooseberry’s sister mesa – Little Creek Mesa. When this singletrack route isn’t winding through…
Gooseberry Mesa part two. We hit Gooseberry Mesa again this morning and make sure we’ve ridden all it has to offer…
What’s Included in My Trip?
- Lodging Monday night to Friday morning
- All meals Monday lunch to Friday lunch
- (2) Expert Guides
- All transportation from Monday morning to Friday afternoon – including pickup and drop-off in St George, UT
- Alcoholic Beverages – we can haul and keep them cold though!
- Lodging and transportation before and after the tour
- Weather Control – Mother Nature has a mind of her own
- Bikes – we can rent you a full-suspension bike for the week